BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My duct tape hat

I know that this is a drawing blog, but I decided I need to put something on my blog, so I am putting up a picture of the hat that I made out of duct tape. There is no base that I put the duct tape over to shape it, unless you count my head. The big huge red splotch under my mouth in the pic was a huge cold sore, but by making concoctions of lotions and potions I have managed to get rid of it. And now, while I am still trying to forget that horrendous cold sore, I am putting a picture of it on the internet so that everyone in the world can see it. Oh, the stupidity of me ; )

2 comments:

Blair said...

love this . . . love you!

xinme said...

I love the hat -- and the cold sore hardly shows! You're gorgeous!