BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little bit more about me

This post is just a little bit more about me. I am a twelve year old, homeschooled girl. I have two brothers, one eleven and one three. I also have a eight year old sister. You may have seen my moms' blog, Created 2B Creative. That has some of my drawings, and some of my other non-drawing art ventures. I have a dog, a ferret, my brother has a hermit crab, and eight rabbits. The reason we have eight rabbits is because we thought we were getting two male rabbits, but we weren't. And so now we have eight rabbits. The ferret, Merlin, is the only pet that belongs to me personally, and he is my baby. Thats him in the picture : ) My best subjects are reading and history. And thats just a little more about me ; )

0 comments: